This post is sponsored by the 2019 Progressive Insurance Tampa Boat Show. Tampa Bay Boat Show is responsible for supplying and fulfilling the two (2) tickets to the winner.
Tampa Bay is home to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, many lakes and other waterways. It’s the perfect place to get your boating on!
September 6-8, West Marine is presenting the 2019 Progressive Insurance Tampa Boat Show. This year the show will include a Yacht Club Lounge on the docks. You can also find 36,000 square feet of booths on display and almost 500 new boats.
Kids will also have a great time at the boat show. A virtual fishing simulator will give kids the chance to reel in a big fish. There will also be more hands-on activities and other aquatic adventures.
Check out all of the events happening during this year’s show:
- On-Water Training Aboard a brand-new Catamaran: Suited for new or veteran sailors, this hands-on experience will allow all participants to master their skills.
- Fishing Simulator (Located in the Ballroom 1st Level): Anglers can enjoy this interactive “reel-life” fishing simulator without getting wet and enjoy some friendly competition with a partner to see who can land the big one.
- Boater’s Yacht Club Lounge: Guests can meet up with friends or kick back and enjoy the bay while delighting in live island music, exotic cocktails, and free Wi-Fi while relaxing under a tented oasis adjacent to the expanded in-water portion of the show.
- Special Show Days: Don’t miss these exclusive events and great deals.
- VIP Night: Get an exclusive sneak-peak, Thursday, September 5, of the in-water yachts along with cocktails, live music and more. Tickets are available online only at TampaBoatShow.com.
- Friday $5 After 5 PM: Enjoy the $5 after 5 p.m. happy hour party with $5 adult tickets after 5 p.m. and $5 drink specials with nautical entertainment to kick-off the weekend is a can’t miss event.
- Saturday is Ladies Day: Ladies! Let’s Go Fishing, a day on the water learning tips and tricks from professional women anglers
- Family Day at the Boat Show: Sunday, September 8 is Family Day! Featuring a special ticket price for the whole family.
Sept. 6-8, 2019
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Note: In-water area closes at sunset
VIP Sept. 5
Thursday: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (tickets must be bought in advance online)
Tampa Convention Center
333 South Franklin St.
Tampa, FL 33602
For more information, visit TampaBoatShow.com
Contest! Enter to win 2 tickets to the Tampa Bay Boat Show!
- Winners will be chosen using random.org after the drawing closes on 09/03/19 at 10 PM. Your email address and information is never shared or sold.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds of winning depends on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the greater Tampa Bay.