This is a sponsored post from My Gift Stop. Thank you for supporting my sponsors.
Hello, Sunshine! Summer is here and that means it’s time to hit the beach here in Florida. One of the things that we often forget to protect from the sun is our eyes. My Gift Stop has a wonderful collection of reduced luxury brand sunglasses that would be perfect to give to the beachgoer in your life. Sunnies make for a wonderful birthday, anniversary, graduation, thank you or I’m thinking of you gift.
My Gift Stop is Your One Stop Sunglass Shop
You can’t have too many sunglasses – especially here in the Sunshine State! The sun is always so bright when it reflects off the water when we’re at the beach. A great pair of sunnies is a must! Gift the beach lover in your life with a pair or two of sunglasses from brands like Tom Ford, Ray-Ban, Costa Del Mar, and more found discounted at My Gift Stop! I’m loving the mirrored lens that is popular right now.
Sometimes it easier to have a one-stop shop when you’re buying gifts. That’s why I love My Gift Stop! My Gift Stop offers luxury goods with 5% of every purchase going towards the global medical relief nonprofit Direct Relief. It’s wonderful to support companies that give back.
$300 My Gift Stop Gift Card Giveaway
One Participant Will Win a $300 Gift Card to MyGiftStop.com!
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to individuals aged 18 and older only; void where prohibited.
- Entry closes on Friday, June 29th, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST
- Winner will be selected randomly on Monday, July 2nd, 2018.
- Open World Wide
- Winner will be notified by email, so be sure to add mygiftstop.com to your safe list.
- Prize unclaimed after 48 hours of notification is forfeited and My Gift Stop reserves the right to select another winner.
- Winner agrees to allow My Gift Stop to publish his/her name as a giveaway winner and to promote future giveaways and promotions.
- Participant agrees that his/her email will be added to our email newsletter to receive private sales, new product updates, and other marketing emails. Email is never sold or shared. A participant may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.