Target’s Cartwheel – A New Way to Save

It’s true, I need to join Target-holics anonymous. Target really is my one stop shop for everything.

Target has great ways to save you money. I’m always thrilled when the mailman delivers my Target coupon book. Target also offers printable coupons on their website and coupons sent straight to your phone via text message. And my favorite is Target’s cartwheel.

Cartwheel

Cartwheel allows you to select the items you want to save an extra 5% – 15% off! All you have to do is sign into Cartwheel via the Facebook login. You have the option of making your selections private. By selecting private, your items will not appear on your timeline.

The site is really easy to navigate. You can search a general term like “baby” and a list of baby products available for an additional discount are displayed. Simply select the items you wish to save on and the item is added to your cartwheel. wheel 2

You can either fill out your cartwheel on your home computer and bring in your printed list with a bar code on top to scan at check-out, or download the Target app for your smartphone and your cartwheel is displayed on your phone. Just have the cashier scan the code on your phone. The more times you use cartwheel, the more spaces you will have next time to fill with items you’d like to save on.

Target is one of the few stores that allows you to combine store coupons with manufacturer coupons. Now, you can double-up coupons, get in-store specials and add your cartwheel savings to really grab a great deal!

I have saved $450 with my Cartwheel app. iPhone users, it’s super easy to add your cartwheel code to your passbook and it is updated automatically.

Why not give cartwheel a try? You’ll be thrilled to have extra money in your wallet!

• Kendra Thornton says:

Hi there –

I have a quick question about your blog. Could you please email me when you get a chance? Thank you!

• Elena says:

Hey there! Here from the Facebook Blog Hop and just wanted to let you know I liked your Facebook page! I hope you’ll get a chance to check me out also! You can find me here:

Facebook

Blog

Have a great night :o)

croppedstories@gmail.com

Hehe, I’m a Targetholic too! I always seem to spend too much time in the store 🙂 I’ve never heard of Cartwheel but it sounds great, thanks so much for sharing 🙂 Hope you have a great week!

• Chastity D says:

Kelly, I love Target! I could and do spend hours in it 🙂 I’ve saved quite a bit with Cartwheel. Have a great week, too!

• Heather says:

Thank you for giving me another reason to love Target and spend huge amounts of time there! Funny thing – I just saw someone add something to their cartwheel on facebook and wondered what that was all about. Glad I saw your link up over at Wine’d Down Wednesday this answered all my questions.

• Chastity D says:

Heather, it is great! I saved $18 today with it! I hope you like it 🙂

• Sara says:

I love Target AND I love their new Cartwheel app! I have saved almost $10 just using it the past two times I have gone to Target! Stopping by from Wine’d Down Wednesday!

• Chastity D says:

Sara, thank you for stopping by. The app is great. At the beginning they had major kinks to work out, but I think it is a great app!

• Cartwheel is such a dangerous thing for me! It’s like it gave me free reign to go buy things in an attempt to earn or use points : )