“What’s wrong with your eyes?” my husband asked me. Well good morning to you too honey!
Okay, I have to admit my eyelids have a tendency to become unsightly red and dry. Add to that the genetic pitfalls of dark circles and puffiness. The combination does not add-up to sexy eyes.
I know I’m not the only girl who suffers from her eyelids becoming so unbearably dry that you will do anything to relieve the pain. Even if this means rubbing your eyes off.
The drier the weather, the scarier my eyes become. Needless to say, my eyelids have been dry and scaly lately. Unfortunately, my baby girl suffers from the same condition. I’ve tried everything on my eyes. Sometimes I find relief, but most of the time I’m left with miserable dry eyes.
I was so excited when I was asked to review d’vine Chenin Blanc Eye Serum. Chenin Blanc Eye Serum is a “triple action decongesting, stimulating, and hydrating eye serum that provides soothing benefits and strengthening to the eye contour. This serum reduces puffiness around your delicate eye area.”
I have been using d’vine Chenin Blanc Eye Serum for five days and I’ve noticed a significant amount of moisture restored to my eyelids. My eyelids are no longer red and scaly, but soft and smooth. I can go through an entire day without the urge to rub my eyes.
The grey pillows that once sat under my eyes are no longer visible. I wake-up looking refreshed, not like a mother of two young children. My eyes will trick you into thinking I actually had a full night of sleep. Thank you d’vine!
What makes Chenin Blanc Eye Serum so powerful is it’s ingredients:
- Matrixyl™ 3000 (repairs skin damage, diminishes dark circles, reduces puffiness)
- Glycosaminoglycans (minimizes lines and wrinkles)
- The d’vine Complex (natural product preservative, antioxidants, anti-aging benefits)
- Pentapeptides (strengthens, brightens)
- Shea Butter (moisturizing)
- L-Sodium Hyaluronate (moisturizing)
- Rose Hip Seed Oil (moisturizing)
- Butcher’s Broom Extract (stimulates micro-circulation)
- Calendula Extract (repairing, soothing)
- Centela Asiatica Extract (repairing, soothing)
- Horse Chestnut Extract (capillary strengthening)
Next time you’re reaching for your favorite glass of wine, you may want to ask your eyes if they could use d’vine Chenin Blanc Eye Serum. Your eyes will thank you and your husband will complement you on your beautiful, sexy eyes.
Disclaimer – My Rays of Sunshine was asked to review d’vine vine therapy skincare products. We were given these products and asked to give our honest opinion. We were not compensated monetarily, but we were given these products to review.