Bikini Body Guide Week Three

Hello, Sunshine! I have a six pack! Just kidding 🙂 I’ve been fortunate to successfully carry three full term babies in my belly and I know it’s going to take time for ripped abs to reappear. I don’t know if I’ll have a six pack, but defined abs would be awesome! Here’s my update on Kayla Itsines’ Bikini Body Guide Week Three.

Bikini Body Guide Week Three

Week three is a repeat of week one. This time it was much easier to complete the circuits. My push ups look a lot better and my squats are deeper. I’ve been focusing on really sinking into my squats and perfecting my form with each exercise.

Four Rounds

I decided to time myself this week to make sure I wasn’t cheating myself by only doing three sets of each circuit. In seven minutes I’m able to complete three and a half circuits. I felt like I was cheating myself by not fully completing a circuit, so I decided this week I will complete four rounds of each circuit.

Yoga

I’ve really missed yoga and I’m adding one yoga class a week with my favorite instructor. I take the class on a day I’m supposed to do L.I.S.S. training so it doesn’t interfere with the bikini body guide schedule. I can honestly say I feel stronger at yoga since I’ve begun the guide. Maybe my baby steps are paying off.

Different Mirrors, Different Results

Grrr. Have you ever noticed the variations between mirrors? If I look at myself in the cheap-o full-sized mirror in my room I still look the same from far away. The closer I move to it, my appearance changes. And, if I’m looking for changes in the mirror in the master bath or Lulu’s room, I look completely different. So, I don’t know if there’s been changes because I look different in every room, mirror and photograph. Maybe I should I go with the most flattering one and congratulate myself?!

Let’s Do This Week Four

Do you attend a weekly yoga class?

Are you and infused water drinker or drink it straight up?

• I always forget how much I love yoga until I actually do it – so relaxing! Have a great weekend!

I always feel so relaxed after yoga and totally sore the next day. My teacher really focuses on strength yoga. I think that’s why I like her class so much. I hope your weekend was superb!

• Mrs.AOK says:

You’ll get there, but to me you are already there 🙂
    I got all excited for your ripped abs! I want some, but I’ll admit I’ve been slacking on my workouts lately 🙁
    I was motivated on Instagram last night when another Mommy posted her abs… I think she has four kids…. that’s one more than I have. WHAAAAAA!!
    I need to get on the ball.
    XOXO

That’d be awesome if I had a six pack after three weeks. It’s a miracle, hallelujah! I can easily talk myself out of working out and then I remember I live in Florida and I don’t want a beer belly bikini look. xoxo

• Mrs. AOK says:

Yes, that would be totally AWESOME! If only…
        I’m trying to go gluten-free for two weeks, well with the exception of my birthday 🙂
        I don’t imagine you EVER looking like a beer belly bikini gal… ever.
        XOXO

Ok, when is your birthday? And thanks for your sweetness. I just have the I was pregnant with three babies mommy pouch that appears if I drink water or breathe in air. xoxo

• Mrs.AOK says:

I have the same situation going on here, but mine is more intensified.
            September 30th 🙂
            XOXO

Your birthday is so close!!!

You’re doing such a great job Chastity – that’s awesome that you added a yoga class too. You totally inspire me. I know that you ‘ll get there – baby steps 🙂

Thank you, Kelly! I wish there was a pilates class around here I enjoyed. The pilates teacher at the gym I attend isn’t friendly and that keeps me from going. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

• Libby says:

I LOVE infused water! Have you tried cucumber, lemon, and mint? So good, and really refreshing! I’m visiting from Wine’d Down Wednesday!

I’ve tried berries, but I ended up swallowing a bunch of seeds. Now I squeeze a lemon in my water every morning. I will try your suggestion. Thank you for sharing.

• Mar says:

Hi! This is the first time i’ve seen your blog, and i really like it! The aesthetic part in general is awesome, and i like the way you write 🙂

I’m planning on doing the K.I. BBG but i’m really fearful that it will give me bulky legs… They and my butt are my problem area, and i feel like under the fat i have kind of a lot of muscle too, and since i’m looking for more of a victoria’s secret model kind of body, i don’t know if i should go for it, what do you think?

From what i’ve understand, what you want mostly is a 6 pack, haha, or just defined abs, so i wanted to ask you what’s your problem area, cause maybe you didn’t get bulky legs because your body’s natural tendency isn’t that.

Anyway… I really hope you get to answer, thanks in advanced 🙂

ps: English is not my first language, but i’m really looking forward to perfect it, so i wanna invite you correct me on my grammar, spelling and use of the informal english (you know.. like “maybe this is used in a formal situation”, etc.)

XOXO!!!

You won’t get bulky legs from this workout and your butt will get a good workout. It actually thins your legs them out. I want to gain more lean muscle definition so the program didn’t work for me for that reason. I hope that helps. Good luck! xo