Hello, Sunshine! Baked brie bites with homemade cranberry sauce are the perfect quick and easy appetizer for any party or get together.
My biggest complaint with making anything homemade is the time it takes to create the final masterpiece. As a mother of three young children I don’t have a lot of spare time to spend on baking, but I wish I did! These baked brie bites with homemade cranberry sauce only take 40 minutes from beginning to end.
When I was pregnant I craved soft cheeses all the time and of course I had to wait until after the baby was born to eat brie. I’ve never really been a fan of cranberry sauce, but I’ve adapted this recipe from several recipes given to me and I really like it. What I really enjoy is the tangy, citrus flavor the orange and lemon juice add to tartness of the cranberries.
I hope you enjoy these baked brie bites with homemade cranberry sauce as much as my family does.
Baked Brie Bites with Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Total Time: 40 minutes
Number of servings: 30
Per Serving 163 calories
Fat 2 g
Carbs 32 g
Protein 5 g
- 2 boxes Mini Fillo Shells
- 5 oz. brie cheese
- 12 oz bag Cranberries
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Pure Cane Sugar or Agave
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
Baked Brie Bites
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Wash bag of cranberries under cool water then pour into a saucepan.
- Pour in orange juice
- Pour in pure cane sugar
- Add lemon juice
- Stir together and turn heat on high until it reaches a boil.
- Once it boils, turn the heat down to medium low and continue cooking until the juice has thickened.
- Turn off the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the Mini Fillo Shells on a baking sheet.
- Cut the brie into small chunks (rind can be attached or removed based on your preference) and place one in each mini fillo shell.
- Bake for 5 minutes, until the brie is melted.
- Remove from the oven and place a spoonful of cranberry sauce on each tart.
These baked brie bites with homemade cranberry sauce is the perfect appetizer that is easy to make appetizer and everyone will enjoy!
What is your favorite appetizer to bring or share at a party?