I Want to Drive People Crazy

This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.

Okay, so here’s the deal. I’m a naturally happy person and that’s why I named this site My Rays of Sunshine. I honestly believe everyday is a gift that should be treasured. Apparently my happiness drives people crazy and I don’t understand why.

I don’t know about you, but lately it seems like every one is miserable and they want to share their misery with everybody. You can’t share your unhappines with me. It’s not going to happen. Period.

The grocery store is my one stop shop to find miserable people. Everyone shopping in the aisles has a grouchy look on their faces and they are more than willing to send a disapproving glance to every passerby. Why? It’s rare that I go to the store that I don’t hear a poor cashier get chewed out by an unhappy customer, or listen to a person huffing puffing waiting for her turn to be checked out.

And while we’re at it. . .

Judgey mcjudgersons, keep your judgmental words and opinions to yourself. I’m not listening and I don’t have time for your uncalled judgement.

Whiners, take your whining else where. I ignore my children when they whine so it’s guaranteed that a grown-up whining and complaining will get no where with me.

And to the excuse maker, please. Everyone has an excuse for something. Instead of making an excuse for your lack of action, actually try and see where that gets you.

I will enjoy my little world where my happiness drives people crazy and enjoy every minute of it!

Be happpy, it drives people crazy

Go out this weekend and drive people crazy!

Signature.jpg

• Kellee says:

Love this!!! Wish more people thought this way!
    Kellee recently posted..5 on Friday- Major InjuriesMy Profile

Thank you, Kellee. I’m trying to change the world one smile at a time!

Love that you are such a positive person and won’t let anyone bring you down 🙂 Keep shining your gorgeous rays of sunshine and hope you have a fantastic weekend Chastity 🙂

Thank you, Kelly! It is nice to have you as a fellow sunny, happy person! I hope you have a great, relaxing week! xo

• Andrea says:

Gosh, people ARE grumpy at the grocery store. Everyone is always annoyed with everyone, aren’t they? I think that comes from living in our own self-entitled worlds…”all these people in line are in MY way…” etc. I try and smile at everyone, too. It seems we have gotten away from making eye contact or interacting with anyone. It’s crazy. Great post!
    Andrea recently posted..A Quick FewMy Profile

If you’re that miserable, stay away from the general public. We all have bad days, but some of us choose not share our problems with everyone. I love to smile at grumpy people just to see their reactions.

• Carla says:

I don’t like whining either but I am an excuse maker. Can’t help it. haha! That was an excuse. I try to be happy most of the time no point in wallowing in misery.
    Carla recently posted..February Blogging Income & StatisticsMy Profile

Carla, I don’t know why, but I’m this positivity kick lately. It really can make a difference in our day to day life!

• I love it Chastity, let’s drive everyone crazy 🙂 Have a great week.
    Debbie @ Heartbeats Soul Stains recently posted..MaMade Blog Hop #5My Profile

I’m the lady in the stores driving everyone CRAZY! I’m so happy you’ll join me, Debbie! I hope you are doing awesome. 🙂

• Tiffany says:

Love This! Such a great summary of why being happy is just way much more fun than not. It takes way to much energy to be nasty and grumpy…happy is always my goal! Thanks joining us over at the Mommy Monday Blog Hop and bring a bit of your happy with you! 😀
    Tiffany recently posted..What More Could I Ask For? #828BlessingsMy Profile

I love to be happy! There are days that I struggle but if I smile, it makes the day that much more enjoyable!