This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
This post is for people 21+. Thank you to In The Raw® for sponsoring today’s conversation. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of In The Raw®.
Hello, Sunshine! If you’re anything like me, you believe that every day should be taco, nacho, or burrito night. Seriously, is there anything better than Taco Tuesday? Umm, yes, adding an ice cold margarita!! Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner and I have the perfect drink to sip and celebrate with, Sparkling Rosé Sangria!
Sparkling Rosé Sangria Featuring Agave In The Raw
Sparkling Rosé Sangria with Agave In The Raw®
Total Time: 10 minutes
Number of servings: 10
Per Serving 160 calories
Fat 0 g
Carbs 14 g
Protein 1 g
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 limes
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blanco tequila
- 1/4 cup Agave In The Raw®
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rosé wine
- 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- Wash all fruit thoroughly. Cut grapefruit into quarters or eighths, and cut limes into quarters. Juice limes and grapefruit pieces into a pitcher, then add spent fruit into pitcher as well. Add strawberries and raspberries.
- In a cocktail shaker full of ice, shake the blanco tequila and Agave In The Raw® for about 10 seconds, until combined and chilled. Add to pitcher.
- Add rosé to pitcher and stir with a long wooden spoon. You may refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow the flavors to blend, but it is not required. Top with sparkling water and stir again when ready to serve. Spoon a few pieces of the boozy fruit into each cup.
Agave In The Raw®
Just a little FYI: I just planted a Blue Agave and I love it! I searched for over a year for one. The only downfall is that I have to keep the kids away from it because it is sharp on its ends.
Anyway, in case you didn’t know, Agave In The Raw® is an organic sweetener pressed from the core of the Blue Agave plant. We use Agave In The Raw® as a substitute for recipes that call for honey or sugar. I also use it to sweeten lemonade for my kids. I feel much better not loading my kids’ drinks with white sugar. This organic sweetener is gluten-free and approximately 25% sweeter than sugar, so a little goes a long way!
I plan on spending Cinco de Mayo on the beach with an ice cold Sparkling Rosé Sangria in hand! My friends at Agave In The Raw® want to give you the chance to try it for free with this fun giveaway!