Naughty or Nice? Santa’s Created a Personalized Video For Your Child

This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.

“He’s making a list and checking it twice. He’s going to find out who’s naughty or nice. Santa Claus is coming to town.” Santa’s created a personalized video for your child letting him or her know about his naughty and nice list.

My mother-in-law discovered Portable North Pole a couple of years ago. She created a personalized video from Santa Claus and emailed a message to each one of my kids.

My children were glued to the computer screen watching their personalized videos. My then 2-year-old daughter was busy waving to Santa and showing him her wish list. And my then 6-year-old son was overly concerned about the outcome of the elves’ machine. Thankfully, they were both on Santa’s nice list.

So what is Portable North Pole?

Portable North Pole allows you to create a personalized naughty or nice message from Santa Claus.

Portable North Pole Personalized Santa Video for Free!

“In just a few easy steps, you can create a personalized video from Santa Claus for your children, friends, family members or colleagues a you choose, by providing a few little details about the person. New Portable North Pole: the elves’ machine will help Santa decide whether or not you were good!”

Portable North Pole also makes it easier for you to tell the kids you’ll let Santa know if they’re being naughty or nice. They’ve just watched Santa on your computer and know you have direct contact with him. Portable North Pole makes the statement, “I’m going to tell Santa…” more believable.

I’ve created a personalized video for my dog because she’s our forgotten child. Click here to see Sophie’s video.

The videos are really cute and are of great quality. My kids love their Santa videos. It’s even more magical to see Santa speak to your child by name and talk to him about his behavior.

Do you remind your kids about Santa’s naughty or nice list?

Wishing you and your family a wonderful and magical holiday season!

Oh my goodness, I love this idea of personalized Santa videos! Hehe, that’s too cute how you and your hubby play the Santa is checking 🙂 This sounds awesome and thanks so much for sharing Chastity 🙂

• Lisa Nelson says:

AWESOME! I have never seen or heard of this before. Thanks so much for this great post. Thank also for linking up with us at the Mommy Monday Blog Hop!
    Lisa Nelson recently posted..Didy Tai GiveawayMy Profile

• Chastity D says:

Lisa, the PNP has been around for awhile. I think these videos are of great quality and are so cute!

• Tiffany says:

This is such a sweet idea! i have had personalized Letter’s from Santa sent to my Kiddies but this is much more ‘modern’…LOL Thanks for sharing!
    Tiffany recently posted..#WordlessWednesday {Headstart Tuesday} OH! Christmas…My Profile

• Chastity D says:

Tiffany, I love this “modern” idea! I haven’t given the personalized Santa letters. I need to before my oldest is too old. Thank you for stopping by 🙂

• Kara says:

I just did this for my son … so cute!! Great find, thank you!
    Kara recently posted..Peppermint Candies Christmas Crochet PatternMy Profile

• Chastity D says:

Kara, I hope your son enjoys his video! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

• Mrs. AOK says:

This is cute!! I know my littles would love this 🙂
    XO
    Mrs. AOK recently posted..Thank You Notes {1}My Profile

It’s a really cute little application. My kids love watching their videos. xoxo

• Aw, this is the cutest thing ever! I would have completely flipped out if I had gotten a personalized video from Santa as a kid. I’m kinda jealous actually lol.
    Stacie @ SimplySouthernStacie recently posted..Tis’ the SeasonMy Profile

Me too! I was thrilled when Santa left a note after he came to the house and ate my cookies!

• Oh this was just the cutest!!! I remember you sharing this and totally forgot about it this year. I have to try it soon. Thanks so much for the reminder! Hope you and your family are enjoying your December so far 🙂 Can’t believe how fast Christmas is coming up this year!

Christmas will be here too soon! Oh my goodness, 2015 is almost here!

• Laina Turner says:

What an amazing idea. There is something magical about Santa for the kids and even adults. It’s a fun memory to believe in.
    Laina Turner recently posted..Fab 5 FridayMy Profile

It’s a cute video and a great way to continue the Christmas magic. I hope you’re enjoying your holiday season.