This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
I HATE the feeling of dry skin! It drives me out of my mind. The weather is absolutely crazy right now in Florida. One day it will be unbelievably humid with a high of 90 degrees and the next day, it will be dry and cool with a high in the 60s.
The constant changes in weather really dries out my skin. I especially notice my dry skin while I’m waiting to pick one of my kids up from school. The dry skin on my arms beg for me to scratch away and it’s all I can do to keep from touching them.
As you know, having beautiful and healthy skin is very important to me and now it’s time for me to help you put and end to dry skin – winter edition!
- Body Scrub: Hallelujah, this body scrub feels amazing from the moment I apply it. It isn’t overly harsh and foams once you’ve scrubbed away the dead skin. The post shower feeling of my once dry skin now exfoliated into smooth, silky bliss is wonderful! I love the Freshwater Mist scent. It reminds me of the lobby of The Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
- Vitamin E-Oil: Don’t completely dry off once you’re out of the shower. Place a few drops into your hands of the vitamin E oil and massage it into your slightly damp skin. Your skin will quickly absorb the vitamin E and leave you with dewy, glowing skin
- Hemp Body Moisturizer: This is by far my favorite moisturizer. I swear I have tried every single moisturizer out there, only to be discouraged time and time again by false promises of quenching my thirsty skin. Hempz body moisturizer is the only lotion I’ve used that gives my skin the moisture it so desperately needs without being greasy or taking a long time to dry. It works so well that I hide it from my husband so he can’t use it.
- Hemp Creme: I love hemp creme for my feet and elbows. It is a little thick and greasy so I only apply it at night. After I apply it to my feet, I put on my favorite pair of fuzzy purple socks and drift off to dream land.
- Lip Balm: Eww, dry, pealing lips are simply gross. I have lip balm stashed everywhere. I have it in my bathroom, on my desk, in the kitchen, in my car and of course, my handbag. I don’t think you can over apply lip balm.
- Water: Hydrate. Hydrate. HYDRATE! Beautiful skin starts from the inside. If you want to really stop dry skin, make sure you are drinking a lot of water.
Do you have a secret to treating dry skin?