Flirty, Fun, Feminine Fold Over Clutch

This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.

I spend most of my days toting around a diaper bag but I lovingly stare, touch and hold every handbag that catches my eye while I’m out shopping. Because I’m usually carrying such a large bag, I was thrilled to accessorize with this beautiful fold over clutch from K.M. Hutton.

The pictures do not do this clutch justice. She is absolutely beautiful! Kate Hutton, the creator of K.M. Hutton crafts each piece by hand. When is the last time you purchased a handbag or clutch that was handmade?

The amount of detail and craftsmanship put into my clutch is unbelievable! The leather is so soft and luxurious, and the fabric is thick and durable. Seriously, I can’t get over that this modern stitchery was handmade for me!

K.M. Hutton Pink White and Gold Floral Fold Over Clutch

K.M. Hutton White Pink Gold Floral and Leather Fold Over Clutch. ($70) Roomy, yet well-proportioned, this bag is a special addition to any clutch collection.

K.M. Hutton Pink White and Gold Floral Fold Over Clutch

Yes, I love pink.

K.M. Hutton Pink White and Gold Floral Fold Over Clutch 3

Lounging around with my beautiful clutch.

Look at the love put into the packaging of my clutch!

Look at the love put into the packaging of my clutch!

Even the little birdie loves my clutch.

This fun, flirty, feminine fold over clutch is the perfect size. She’s not too big or small. I am able to throw my wallet, sunnies, lip gloss and phone in her with plenty of room even after she’s folded over. She’s a great companion to take when you’re having cocktails with your bestie and she transitions into a sophisticated lady to take along to work.

A fold over clutch is great if you have to grab your iPad or tablet and run off to a meeting with clients. I easily showed my client details on a property with my iPad, while my clutch was tightly tucked under my arm.

The neutral tones on this bag make it easy to mix or match her with whatever you are wearing. I love wearing bright and bold colors and this bag compliments all of my wardrobe.

Kate’s awesome and she’s giving a limited time discount for you to use on your entire purchase at K.M. Hutton! Here’s the details:

20% off your entire purchase from K.M Hutton – The biggest discount she’s ever offered and it expires June 30! Use the code: HUTTONPLUSMRS

Do you use a clutch as a handbag?

Have you purchased a handmade item and absolutely love it?

K.M. Hutton presented this beautiful fold over clutch for me to review. All opinions expressed are mine.

• Cute clutch! Like you I am used to a huge diaper bag—finally don’t have to lug one around! I like little clutches now if I am running around doing errands or out with my husband:) This is a cute clutch though—looks like the perfect size. Have a great week!
    Rachel Kathyg @ onlinesisterhood recently posted..Best Brazilian Beef StroganoffMy Profile

The crazy thing is that I feel like I have no room in my huge diaper bag, but I have a lot of room in the clutch! I guess it’s because I’m not carrying around all of the baby’s items. I hope you have a great week, too!

That’s such a pretty clutch, it’s the perfect size and super cute! I love that dress too, you look gorgeous in it Chastity and the color is so so nice on you 🙂 Hope you have a beautiful week pretty lady 🙂

Kelly, you are too sweet! This clutch really is the perfect size. It’s a nice change from my diaper bag. I have beautiful week too! xo

• Love this clutch!
    Ami@NaiveCookCooks recently posted..Cheddar Biscuits with Jalapeno-Tomato ButterMy Profile

• Super pretty clutch!! And I love your pics, you’re so pretty too!! 😀
    Jessica Dimas recently posted..Remembering Why I BlogMy Profile

I’m blushing over here! You are too sweet! I agree, it is a very pretty clutch.

I need to help my husband with pictures. There were so many where random body parts of mine were cut off. Maybe I’ll recruit my eight-year-old next time.:-) I hope you have a great day!

• Kate Hutton says:

Oh man, I suffer the same affliction (poor husband-ographer). The chosen shots are gorgeous, though! Thanks for the post – I love every bit of it! ~Kate

Kate, I love everything about my clutch! She’s going with me on date night tonight.:-) Thank you so much for it. Maybe we can sign our husbands up for photography classes.

• Gaston says:

My girlfriend would love this outfit and purse. Great

• Carla says:

The clutch is beautiful! I actually like your entire outfit. I just never know what to do with a clutch when I’m at the place I want to be. I hate carrying things around in my hand. I’m lazy.
    Carla recently posted..Five Exercises to Shape Da ButtMy Profile

• Mrs.AOK says:

SUPER CUTE CLUTCH! I’ve always wanted to purchase one, but I always talk myself out.
    Me: “That’s too small,” “really, where are you going to wear this?” and there’s this “You’ll totally put it down to pick up something, and BOOM you’ll lose it.”
    Yes, these are real thoughts… I totally omitted my back and fourth convo, the one where I say “but it’s sooooo cute!” “You never get anything for yourself.”
    Maybe, I’ll reconsider, you did say it was big inside.
    Plus, I’ve seen some clutches with an optional strap.
    XOXO