This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Spring has sprung and what better way to celebrate than with a few new pieces of clothing! I’m a fan of updating your wardrobe for every season and today I’m sharing with you five of my favorite new arrivals from LOFT spring 2014.
1. Eyelet Striped Dress ($98) – I love all things feminine and this eyelet striped dress is feminine and pretty. It’s a perfect day time dress that is simple but can easily be dressed up or dressed down depending on your mood.
2. Floral Lace Dress ($89) – This dress is the sexy version of the eyelet dress. This dress gives the impression that you’re a confident girl, but you don’t have to try too hard to be noticed. You don’t have to show a lot of skin to get attention, ladies.
3. Lace Inlay Skirt ($79.50) – I would wear this skirt on the weekend. It’s great for lunch or shopping with your girlfriends.
4. Cotton Eyelet Sleeve Tee ($29.50) – It’s essential to have t-shirts in your closet that fit well and are flattering. This t-shirt is versatile enough to wear with pants, jeans, shorts or skirts. It’s all in what you partner it with.
5. Seamed Flounce Skirt ($59.50) – This is a perfect office skirt. I don’t know about you, but I’m on a mission to not purchase anymore black items of clothing. It’s the go-to color, but I’m overwhelmed by having my office attire look drab and dreary. I love color and this blue skirt is subtle, but professional.
I love skirts and dresses. I would have a closet full of pretty things in all the colors of the rainbow. And shoes. Lots and lots of shoes.
Do you update your wardrobe for each season? What’s your go-to items?
Happy Springtime everyone!
Images: LOFT Spring 2014