This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Hello, Sunshine! I’m so excited that it’s October! We may have temperatures in the 60s while we’re sleeping. It’s the mild victories that matter. We’ve put up our Halloween directions up and now it’s time to begin fall baking. I’m a bourbon loving girl, so any recipe that calls for bourbon based treat must be baked and enjoyed! Bourbon-Spiked Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake is the perfect Fall treat!
Bourbon-Spiked Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake Made with Stevia In The Raw®
Bourbon-Spiked Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Stevia In The Raw®
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can 100% pure pumpkin (15-oz.)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 Tbsp. bourbon or apple juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray. Beat brown sugar, Stevia In The Raw®, oil and eggs until combined. Beat in pumpkin. Add flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder; beat on LOW just until mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine caramel and bourbon in a small bowl. Drizzle over cooled cake and sprinkle with pecans.
Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
Stevia in the Raw® Bakers Bagis a zero-calorie sweetener that is extracted from the leaves of the Stevia plant. It measures cup for cup with sugar. Up-to 700 calories are saved when you use Stevia in the Raw® instead of sugar.
My friends at Stevia In The Raw® want to give you the chance to try it for free with this fun giveaway!