This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
This post and contest for America’s Great School Nurse has been sponsored by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own.
Hello, Sunshine! Cold and flu season is underway. Yuck! It’s that time of year when the phone rings with a call from the school nurse. Usually it’s for nothing serious, but sometimes the school nurse deals with some very serious situations. Thankfully the only time I hear from the school nurse is when CC or Gracie has a fever, a bump or a bruise.
Being a school nurse must really test his or her immune system. They handle every fever, sore throat, and stomach ache from students and maybe even faculty too! I’d be lathering my hands in soap and water every 15 minutes.
CC and Gracie’s school nurse is a very kind and soft-spoken woman. She is always pleasant when she calls to let me know if one them is sick or injured. I’m comforted in knowing when I can’t be around during the school day, the school nurse is a gentle caregiver for my children.
Pfizer Pediatrics wants to honor America’s Greatest School Nurse and would love for you to help spread the word to nominate a school nurse that you know who goes above and beyond for students every day.
Information about the America’s Greatest School Nurse contest:
- Does your school nurse go above and beyond in educating and comforting their students? We want to hear about them! Nominations will be accepted nationwide from anyone who would like to honor their exemplary school nurse.
- One nurse from each state plus Washington D.C. will win a prize valued at $500 and will be entered to win the grand prize: the title of America’s Greatest School nurse and a trip for a getaway from school sickness.
- For more information and to read the full contest rules and submit a nomination, visit Americas Greatest School Nurse.
- Nominations will be accepted from January 9 to February 23.
- Voting will be open from April 3 to April 16 and the winners will be announced in early May.
#SickJustGotReal – Relief With Pfizer Pediatric Products
Poor Lulu had a rough dentist visit recently. Needless to say, she was sad and miserable afterwards. Children’s Advil® came to the rescue and relieved her of her pain. Thankfully, she swallowed the grape flavored medicine without any fuss. It provided the relief she needed to fall asleep for a nap. After her nap she woke up happy and the Children’s Advil® helped her to feel much better.
Children’s Advil® provides unsurpassed fever and pain relief and contains ibuprofen, the medicine pediatricians use most for their own kids’ fevers.
Learn more here about Pfizer Pediatric Products:
Don’t forget to nominate your favorite school nurse!