Bikini Body Guide Week Three

Hello, Sunshine! I have a six pack! Just kidding 🙂 I’ve been fortunate to successfully carry three full term babies in my belly and I know it’s going to take time for ripped abs to reappear. I don’t know if I’ll have a six pack, but defined abs would be awesome! Here’s my update on Kayla Itsines’ Bikini Body Guide Week Three.

Bikini Body Guide Week Three

Week three is a repeat of week one. This time it was much easier to complete the circuits. My push ups look a lot better and my squats are deeper. I’ve been focusing on really sinking into my squats and perfecting my form with each exercise.

Four Rounds

I decided to time myself this week to make sure I wasn’t cheating myself by only doing three sets of each circuit. In seven minutes I’m able to complete three and a half circuits. I felt like I was cheating myself by not fully completing a circuit, so I decided this week I will complete four rounds of each circuit.

Yoga

I’ve really missed yoga and I’m adding one yoga class a week with my favorite instructor. I take the class on a day I’m supposed to do L.I.S.S. training so it doesn’t interfere with the bikini body guide schedule. I can honestly say I feel stronger at yoga since I’ve begun the guide. Maybe my baby steps are paying off.

Different Mirrors, Different Results

Grrr. Have you ever noticed the variations between mirrors? If I look at myself in the cheap-o full-sized mirror in my room I still look the same from far away. The closer I move to it, my appearance changes. And, if I’m looking for changes in the mirror in the master bath or Lulu’s room, I look completely different. So, I don’t know if there’s been changes because I look different in every room, mirror and photograph. Maybe I should I go with the most flattering one and congratulate myself?!

Let’s Do This Week Four

Do you attend a weekly yoga class?

Are you and infused water drinker or drink it straight up?

• I always forget how much I love yoga until I actually do it – so relaxing! Have a great weekend!
    Stacie @ SimplySouthernStacie recently posted..Friday Faves: This is Just So WrongMy Profile

I always feel so relaxed after yoga and totally sore the next day. My teacher really focuses on strength yoga. I think that’s why I like her class so much. I hope your weekend was superb!

• Mrs.AOK says:

You’ll get there, but to me you are already there 🙂
    I got all excited for your ripped abs! I want some, but I’ll admit I’ve been slacking on my workouts lately 🙁
    I was motivated on Instagram last night when another Mommy posted her abs… I think she has four kids…. that’s one more than I have. WHAAAAAA!!
    I need to get on the ball.
    XOXO
    Mrs.AOK recently posted..Blogging Is Like DatingMy Profile

That’d be awesome if I had a six pack after three weeks. It’s a miracle, hallelujah! I can easily talk myself out of working out and then I remember I live in Florida and I don’t want a beer belly bikini look. xoxo

• Mrs. AOK says:

Yes, that would be totally AWESOME! If only…
        I’m trying to go gluten-free for two weeks, well with the exception of my birthday 🙂
        I don’t imagine you EVER looking like a beer belly bikini gal… ever.
        XOXO
        Mrs. AOK recently posted..Come Join The Mommy Monday Community #BlogHopMy Profile

Ok, when is your birthday? And thanks for your sweetness. I just have the I was pregnant with three babies mommy pouch that appears if I drink water or breathe in air. xoxo

• Mrs.AOK says:

I have the same situation going on here, but mine is more intensified.
            September 30th 🙂
            XOXO
            Mrs.AOK recently posted..Fall Loving.My Profile

Your birthday is so close!!!

You’re doing such a great job Chastity – that’s awesome that you added a yoga class too. You totally inspire me. I know that you ‘ll get there – baby steps 🙂

Thank you, Kelly! I wish there was a pilates class around here I enjoyed. The pilates teacher at the gym I attend isn’t friendly and that keeps me from going. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

• Libby says:

I LOVE infused water! Have you tried cucumber, lemon, and mint? So good, and really refreshing! I’m visiting from Wine’d Down Wednesday!
    Libby recently posted..Comment on Chocolate Cherry Cake by Two Keck GirlsMy Profile

I’ve tried berries, but I ended up swallowing a bunch of seeds. Now I squeeze a lemon in my water every morning. I will try your suggestion. Thank you for sharing.

• Mar says:

Hi! This is the first time i’ve seen your blog, and i really like it! The aesthetic part in general is awesome, and i like the way you write 🙂

I’m planning on doing the K.I. BBG but i’m really fearful that it will give me bulky legs… They and my butt are my problem area, and i feel like under the fat i have kind of a lot of muscle too, and since i’m looking for more of a victoria’s secret model kind of body, i don’t know if i should go for it, what do you think?

From what i’ve understand, what you want mostly is a 6 pack, haha, or just defined abs, so i wanted to ask you what’s your problem area, cause maybe you didn’t get bulky legs because your body’s natural tendency isn’t that.

Anyway… I really hope you get to answer, thanks in advanced 🙂

ps: English is not my first language, but i’m really looking forward to perfect it, so i wanna invite you correct me on my grammar, spelling and use of the informal english (you know.. like “maybe this is used in a formal situation”, etc.)

XOXO!!!

You won’t get bulky legs from this workout and your butt will get a good workout. It actually thins your legs them out. I want to gain more lean muscle definition so the program didn’t work for me for that reason. I hope that helps. Good luck! xo